Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Kansas that is in need of a family medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 8 am - 5 pm with no call, and you will see 15 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help you obtain a KS state license.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: KS state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 15 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Midvale, Utah, United States
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...