- Enjoy a remarkable quality of life with no call
- Work in a collegial environment
- Practice in an outpatient-only setting
- Earn a base salary of up to $280,000
Located in a charming town in Indiana, our practice is part of a close-knit Midwest community filled with welcoming individuals who will help you feel right at home as soon as you arrive. Less than an hour from Indianapolis, our location offers endless opportunities for individuals and families alike, including the option to live in the city.
- Benefit from practicing in a tort reform state, a lower cost of living than the national average, and a variety of wonderful housing options—choose from urban living, new subdivisions, and property on acreage
- Indiana boasts top-rated universities throughout the state
- Experience an abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, zip lining, horseback riding, kayaking, fishing, and golfing
- Enjoy access to Indianapolis’ many amenities, including top-notch dining, live entertainment, an international airport, and professional sporting events
- U.S. News ranks Indiana #3 in Best States for Affordability, and Forbes ranks it #11 in Best States for Business
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine