Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Primary Care Physician
Hiring a Primary Care Physician for an ambulatory care center. The location is in the heart of Manhattan. The center is fully equipped and staffed with other physicians, mid-level providers and medical assistants and health coaches. The patients are primarily adult with very few pediatric cases. This is a traditional outpatient setting with a fixed schedule.
- Hours are 9am-5pm with two shifts per week at 10am-6-pm.
- One Saturday per month
- Generous work/life balance
- BC in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Should have experience in community health centers, Article 28 facilities etc.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) required
TAL Healthcare specializes in the recruitment and placement of physicians and clinicians throughout the New York Metropolitan area. We are exceptionally skilled at guiding both healthcare organizations and physicians and other clinicians through the process of finding the most compatible practice opportunities for both parties. We thrive at “matching great companies with great talent.”...