Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Family Medicine Physician (MD/DO)
Hiring a Family Medicine Physician for a state-of-the-art urgent care facility located in the Queens, New York area. The Family Medicine Physician will join a team of dedicated, compassionate professionals. The Family Medicine Physician will provide preventive activities such as screenings, comprehensive health assessments, diagnosis and treatment of minor, acute and chronic medical conditions. This opportunity offers a competitive base salary, generous productivity incentives and a complete benefits package.
- Provides primary health care to clinical patients.
- Works with the other members of the Medical team to promote and maintain a high quality of medical care for the patients of the satellite health center.
- Provides high quality comprehensive care through interview and examination of patients; formulates diagnosis and institutes treatment based on objective data gathered.
- Offers counseling and makes referrals as indicated (i.e. specialty clinics).
- Works with other medical providers to implement procedures and evaluate ongoing services.
- Keeps patient and doctor's relationship confidential
- BE/BC in Family Medicine
- Current license to practice medicine in New York State.
- Completion of accredited training in an institution approved for post-graduate training.
TAL Healthcare specializes in the recruitment and placement of physicians and clinicians throughout the New York Metropolitan area. We are exceptionally skilled at guiding both healthcare organizations and physicians and other clinicians through the process of finding the most compatible practice opportunities for both parties. We thrive at “matching great companies with great talent.”...