Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
“When I interviewed, I was really impressed with how respected the physicians were here. Administration was easy to talk with. They wanted my input and opinions, and really made me feel like I’d have a say. As it turns out, they were everything they appeared to be and I love it here.” – Dr. David W.
- Growing practice is adding 3 providers to round out a 4-person group
- Flexible schedule, outpatient only, no call
- Optional 4-day work week and personal scribe
- $300k plus income (salary negotiable PLUS wRVU bonus)
- Average 18+ patients per day
- Signing bonus, loan repayment, residency stipend and full benefits
- HPSA score of 19 = NHSC program will pay off your student loans
- Experience countless lakes, hiking trails, state parks, and national forests
- Caring mid-sized community with a draw area of 42,000
- Family friendly area with nationally recognized schools
- National chain shopping and dining
- 2 hours to Memphis and St. Louis
Experienced Recruitment Consultants Connecting Leaders in Healthcare
Through our results-driven process of collecting data, analyzing information and defining goals, CI Health Group identifies executable strategies that are unique to each partner with whom we align. By way of our inclusive approach, we assist in the implementation of long term solutions to achieve desired outcomes.