Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Our Client, a strong and reputable ambulatory crisis center is currently seeking to hire a Family Medicine Physician. The Family Medicine Physician will train residents and supervise residents and medical students in both inpatient and outpatient settings. The Family Medicine Physician will oversee curriculum design and be a core member of the residency faculty within the organization.
- Performs complete and appropriate medical examinations.
- Formulates diagnosis and institutes treatment based on objective data gathered.
- Promote and maintain a high quality of medical care for the patients of the satellite health centers.
- Weekend and night call average 1 week per month.
- Board Certified Family Medicine, ABFM Certification
- Completion of an accredited Family Medicine Residency
- License to practice medicine in New York State
- Minimum of 3 years, preferable 5 plus years of clinical and/or residency experience is required
- Prior research experience is preferred
- Prior OB experience is preferred
- Bilingual English and Spanish is a plus
TAL Healthcare specializes in the recruitment and placement of physicians and clinicians throughout the New York Metropolitan area. We are exceptionally skilled at guiding both healthcare organizations and physicians and other clinicians through the process of finding the most compatible practice opportunities for both parties. We thrive at “matching great companies with great talent.”...