Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Medical Search International has a NEW Urgent Care opportunity available in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Please see the below practice description and contact me at any time to discuss the opportunity in further detail.
Client Description: Our client is one of the largest Urgent Care franchises in the United States. They provide exceptional urgent care, minor emergency treatment, and occupational medicine services being the second largest privately owned urgent care operator in the country. They focus on the episodic treatment of acute illnesses/ injuries with the highest patient satisfaction!To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further.
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Specialty: Family Medicine/Urgent Care (must see all ages)
- Requirements: PA license, Active DEA, Board Certification REQUIRED
- Schedule: Spot Coverage (6-8 shifts per month), 8am-8pm shift
- Duration: ASAP - ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month) with permanent potential
- Compensation: starting at $100/hr.
- Mileage reimbursement and malpractice provided!!
Please note that your CV
be sent to any clients without your explicit consent. Thank you,Jessica ZimmerMedical Search International(P) [Register to View]
| (F) [Register to View]
[Register to View]
Full service locum tenens agency and physician permanent search firm.