- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine physician to join a full-service community hospital.
- Option to develop your own practice or join a practice as an associate.
- Assistance with office space, minor equipment, office set-up, staff, and practice management.
- Beautiful office space located in the hospital is available and ready.
- Desire to work in a collaborative and compassionate environment that is dedicated to a continual upgrade and expansion of services to meet the needs of the community.
- State-of-the-art facility that just underwent a $14 million renovation that included: new ICU/CCU/Telemetry, Medical Laboratory, Medical Imaging Center with separate Women's Imaging Center, Physical/Rehab and Respiratory Therapy Departments; and a beautiful new front entrance with private registration areas.
- Financial Information: Competitive income guarantee, malpractice, loan forgiveness, relocation expenses, and so much more.
Community: Beautiful community located along the St. Lawrence River. Gorgeous views of both the river valleys and the Adirondack foothills, but about an one-hour drive from Lake Placid, Montreal or Ottawa. Great abundance of other outdoor recreational activities year-round. Community is extremely family friendly and is known for having some of the best public schools in the state of New York, offering International Baccalaureate Diploma Program in the high school.
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at [Register to View] or call 1-[Register to View] JO 1908-33399