Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
• Medical Director Needed to Grow & Build a New Program
Develop and Integrate Primary Care/Behavioral Health/Pain Management Service Lines
• Lead a Team of 9 Mid-Levels - 3 Pas/5 NPs/1 LPC
• Provide Clinical and Medical Direction at 2 Clinic Sites
• 75% Clinical/25% Administrative
3.5 Days in Clinic - Average 16 Patients/Day
• Create and Implement Clinical Practice Guidelines
• Cultivate Collaborative Relationships with Providers
• Assist with Strategy & Development Plans for New Clinic Sites
• Participate in Marketing Efforts & Networking
• No Call requirements
• Compensation: Up to $250K Base Salary
• Full Benefits - Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance/Roth 401(k)/20 Days PTO/5 CME Days/NHSC Loan Repayment Program
• Phoenix, the Capital of Arizona, Located on the Upper Edge of the Sonoran Desert
• Valley of the Sun Where Western Style Homes and Sprawling Shopping Malls Abound
• Low Cost of Living - Average Cost of Housing in Phoenix is $229,300
• Great Schools in Maricopa County - Public/Private/Montessori Education/Parochial
• Phoenix International Airport 4 Miles Away
• Home to NBA Phoenix Suns/WNBA Mercury/NFL Arizona Cardinals/NHL Arizona Coyotes/MLB Arizona Diamond Backs
• Outdoor Activities - 185 Golf Courses/Popular Hiking at Camelback Mountain/Biking/Camping/Concerts
Aliso Viejo, California, United States
Pacific Companies offers the most targeted, results oriented and complete client partnerships available. We tailor a detailed search plan that will outline a customized sourcing program.
Pacific Companies and its clients form strong alliances to evaluate and solve current and future staffing needs. Through our knowledge of the industry and consulting experience, we are able to offer innovative id...