Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Carrollton, GA (roughly 30 minutes West of ATL)
Community: Carrollton is a city in West Atlanta, GA at the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains. It is the county seat of Carroll County and has a city population of 23,421 and a county population of 111,954. A major draw to Carrollton is its standing as an All American town that is also an official Atlanta exurb lying only 45 minutes from 5.2 million metro residents. With this great location next to Atlanta, along with a low cost of living, and ample room for development, Carroll offers a laid back lifestyle with big city convenience. Thankfully, the streets are safer, the schools are better, and the local residents are friendlier!
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join an established and busy private practice.
- Mix of inpatient & outpatient (does not manage ICU care nor nighttime admissions/care).
- 75% outpatient work.
- Round at hospital from 7:30 to 9:00 AM and see patients in clinic from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Partnership available.
- Each physician has access to individual scribe and nurse.
- Weekend call: 1:4 inpatient.
- Partnership opportunity & excellent earning potential available
- Compensation: competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
Creve Coeur, United States
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.