Title: Hematologist Clinical Physician / Academic Faculty
Location: New York Metro Area, NY
Occupational Category: Physician
Description: Our client, a renowned academic medical center and integrated healthcare delivery system, is currently seeking to hire a Hematologist to perform Clinical Physician duties as well as to serve as an Assistant or Associate Academic Professor. The client will offer the Hematologist a competitive salary as well as a desirable benefits package.
This system provides exceptional primary and specialty care in a multitude of medical specialties as appropriate. The Hematologist will provide direct patient care as part of a team of professionals who work together to offer an integrated system of care that ensures collaboration among all the patient's medical providers. This is an exciting opportunity with approximately 80% clinical and 20% teaching / academic duties.
- Treat patients with thrombosis, Sickle cell disease, bleeding disorders, complementopathies, hemoglobinopathies, and general nonmalignant hematology
- Participate in and develop clinical / epidemiologic research and/or clinical trials
- Work in both inpatient and outpatient settings
- Teach medical students, residents, and fellows
- MD degree
- Board Certified in Hematology
- Valid NYS medical license