- Excellent compensation and benefits as well as the potential for student loan repayment and wRVU bonus
- Autonomy of practice and a focus on quality of care rather than quantity of patients
- Approximately 32 to 36 face-to-face patient hours weekly
- Flexiblity for 100% outpatient with OB, inpatient work, or neither
Our practice, located less than 75 miles from Spokane, sits in a safe family-friendly community in the breathtaking state of Washington. Full of charm and cultural diversity, our town offers residents an array of unique opportunities and events as well as a lively united spirit brought about by the local collegiate sporting events.
As part of our community, you’ll enjoy the following:
- Named Best Place to Raise a Family in Washington State (WalletHub)
- No state income tax and a balanced four-season climate
- Three major universities and six national forests, all within a two-hour drive
- A variety of outdoor activities, including boating, fishing, hiking, biking, and wildlife viewing
Board Certification in Family Medicine
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine