My name is Ryan and I am a Senior Consultant with Merritt-Hawkins. I represent hundreds of family medicine opportunities across the nation and if this is not a fit for you, we can look at additional opportunities that better line up with you and/or your family’s needs.
I am searching for a board certified or eligible family medicine physician to join a highly reputable and financially stable, independent group.
The incoming provider will replace a retiring physician in a turn-key fashion with minimal ramp up time, and would practice in an outpatient setting with additional opportunities (not required) to incorporate obstetrics, inpatient care or a medical directorship for additional compensation.
I am not a head hunter. If interested, please attach a copy of your CV with a contact number and good time to reach out. Or, the best way to reach out directly is to call or text my cellphone at [Register to View] .
Compensation & Package:
- Autonomous practice environment in a highly reputable, established and financially stable critical access hospital with direct access to leadership and decision makers.
- $400,000 and higher first year earning potential
- $240,000 Base salary guarantee
- $150,000 Retention Bonus
- Outpatient, but additional compensation for obstetrics, inpatient care, or a medical directorship (not required)
- Production and quality bonus opportunities
- 4 Day work week
- Be as busy as you want: 18-26 patients per day
- 25 PTO Days with ability to accrue more each year of service
- Very light call at 1:6 with an ‘on-call pay rate’ and ‘call-back pay’ (rare occurrence – NP/PA takes first call)
- Health insurance with dependent coverage
- Dental insurance with dependent coverage
- Flexible Spending Account with dependent coverage
- Health Savings Account with dependent coverage
- Life and accidental death/dismemberment insurance
- Long term and short term disability insurance
Community & Lifestyle
- Live in an absolutely gorgeous area that is just a short drive away from the state's beautiful capital city.
- Enjoy a great career and family life in our pleasant and safe communities
- Fantastic recreational activities for all four seasons – beautiful rolling hills and outdoor areas but very close to the city with tons of activities.
- Extensive parks and trails in the local area
- Very low cost of living and low tax rates
- Arts and entertainment options are plentiful in the area.
- Highly rated K-12 and secondary educational systems in the area. I can vouch for this as I am born and raised in this area!
- Corporate headquarters of Lands’ End, Vortex Optics and Duluth Trading, Co.
Ryan F. Kalsow
Cell/Text: [Register to View]
Office: [Register to View]