COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Family Medicine (FM/PC)
- $240K + Production
- New in practice: Guaranteed salary plus productivity for first 2 years.
- After 2 years: 80/20 Salary is 80% of previous year total compensation.
- Sign on Bonus/Educational Assistance/Residency Stipend offered
- Disbursement can be structured in several variations to meet candidate needs.
- CME $4000 + Time off paid
- Relocation assistance $10K
- 401K with employer match of 50% on the dollar up to the first 4%
- Medical, Dental, Vision+ Additional benefits please ask to see benefits guide
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Family Medicine (FM/PC)
- 5-day a week M-F Outpatient clinic
- Phone call only rotation split between providers
- Payor mix: 40% commercial, high self-pay
- Academics: Family medicine residency just started in Jasper (5 residents). Plenty of training opportunities available.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Family Medicine (FM/PC)
- Board Certified in Family Medicine (Board Eligible ok at start)
COMMUNITY Family Medicine (FM/PC)
- Rural community with a brand-new interstate offering easy access to Bloomington, Evansville and Indianapolis. Good public schools with a private Catholic school as well.
- Brand new, 8,750 square foot building with 14 total exam rooms (shared with multi-specialty).
- We are a very busy practice and the location shares space with our hospital multi-specialty clinic: Cardiology, urology, general surgery and orthopedics.
REFERENCE NUMBER: 147989
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit [Register to View] ">[Register to View] for more information.