- Permanent, full-time position (no locums).
- Seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician to join a 150-bed, award-winning, not-for-profit health system.
- Hospital employed.
- Health system employees over 125 physicians that represent a wide variety of specialties.
- Named by Avatar as one of the “Top 12 Exemplary Hospitals in the Nation” for overall patient satisfaction and “Best in the Nation” for outpatient care 3 years in a row
- Financial Information: Competitive compensation and excellent benefits that include relocation assistance, CME, and much more.
Community: Located just South of Portland, Biddeford takes full advantage of all that the Maine Coast has to offer. With Rachel Carson National Wildlife Refuge, Ferry Beach State Park, Dock Square, and Wood Island Lighthouse, there are plenty of ways for residents to take in the natural beauty of Biddeford. The town boasts a low crime rate and a low cost of living. Additionally, the area is known for great schools, tasty food, and a family friendly environment.
For more information, please contact Dan Morton at [Register to View] style="color: #0563c1; text-decoration: underline;" target="_blank">[Register to View] style="font-size: 12.0pt;"> or call 1-[Register to View] . JO - 1801-27918