Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Family Medicine Physician needed in La Grange, KY.
La Grange, KY / 30 minutes from Louisville, KY/ County Population of 70k.
Community: La Grange`s Metro area offers you the optimal combination of urban amenities and an easy, convenient lifestyle. Situated near the Ohio River, you`ll find an atmosphere that is more Southern than it is Midwestern. Situated just 20 minutes away from the nation`s 16th largest city, you`ll have no trouble establishing the lifestyle you desire. You and your family will enjoy the friendly people, a thriving arts community, eclectic neighborhoods, a diverse population, and an affordable cost of living that is less than the national average. Great educational opportunities abound through the University of Louisville and the area`s public and private schools. You`ll have your choice of a wide variety of activities and entertainment. The Ohio River and nearby parks give you plenty of options for outdoor activities. And don`t forget the Kentucky Derby!For more information, please contact Molly Krus at [Register to View]
or call 1-[Register to View]
. JO- 1903-32111
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking a BC/BE Fellowship Trained Family Medicine Physician to join a physician-led multispecialty medical group.
- Employed Position.
- Current Group: 650 physicians and 450 advanced care clinicians.
- 236-bed regional healthcare provider.
- Desire to work in a collaborative environment that prioritizes advanced treatment, technology, and care.
- Financial Information: Base salary + incentive compensation, starting bonus, relocation allowance, allowed time off, full health benefits, CME, medical malpractice insurance, and much more.
Creve Coeur, United States
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.