Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Family Medicine Physician needed in Selma, AL.
Selma, AL / 45 minutes from Montgomery, AL / County population 40k.
Community: Selma is home to the largest historic district in Alabama, with over 1,200 historic structures, palatial antebellum and Victorian homes, and museums. Century-old buildings that once housed warehoused cotton and Civil War munitions are now home to wonderful specialty shops, cafés and offices. A host of cultural activities are available for lovers of the arts, including the Selma Art Guild Gallery and the Walton Theatre. The city is also home to a vibrant educational scene, including public and private high schools. Selma and Dallas County are a dream come true for the outdoor enthusiast. The Alabama River provides unlimited fishing, boating and water sports fun. The city also has sports lighted baseball and softball diamonds, 20 hard-surfaced tennis courts and organized leagues in baseball, football, soccer, softball and tennis.For more information, please contact Molly Krus at [Register to View]
or call 1-[Register to View]
. JO- 1905-32598.
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BE/BC Family Medicine Physician.
- Employed, primary care position.
- Desire to work in a community that highly respects and admires physician-client relationships.
- Financial Information: Base Salary plus wRVU production incentive, quality bonus, CME allowance, Sign-on Bonus, Medical debt assistance, relocation assistance, residency stipend, medical director stipend, health benefits, retirement plan, marketing and growth assistance, and much more.
Creve Coeur, United States
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.