Outpatient Physician Opening in the Tucson Arizona Market! JOB ID#48157
- Board Certified in Family or Internal Medicine
- Experience with Geriatrics
- Full-time M-F
- Careteam includes health coaches, nurses, nurse practitioners, and behavioral health specialists
- Deliver care through traditional face-to-face visits as well as non-visit based interactions (phone, e-mail, groups, home visits, video chat etc).
- Have a patient-first mentality and an ability to collaborate effectively with a team.
- Enjoy the benefits of smaller panel sizes and closer relationships with patients and a transparent EMR system.
- This is a chance of a lifetime opportunity to join a phenomenal Primary Care company with a focus on the quality of care at one of their Arizona facilities in an employed position.
- This is a company that combines the deep-seated social mission common to the not-for-profit sector with the resources, discipline, and sustainability of a high-growth business.
- Work-life balance, Competitive salary, Malpractice Insurance, PTO, CME reimbursement
- Enjoy living and practicing in the scenic suburbs of Tucson
All-Star Recruiting Benefits
- Full-service agency
- 24/7 professional and reliable service
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants