Outpatient Physician Opening in the Tucson Arizona Market! This is a chance of a lifetime opportunity to join a phenomenal Primary Care company with a focus on the quality of care at one of their Arizona facilities in an employed position. This is a company that combines the deep-seated social mission common to the not-for-profit sector with the resources, discipline, and sustainability of a high-growth business. Enjoy living and practicing in the scenic suburbs of Tucson! JOB ID#48157
- Full-time M-F
- Careteam includes health coaches, nurses, nurse practitioners, and behavioral health specialists
- Deliver care through traditional face-to-face visits as well as non-visit based interactions (phone, e-mail, groups, home visits, video chat etc).
- Enjoy the benefits of smaller panel sizes and closer relationships with patients and a transparent EMR system.
- Board Certified in Family or Internal Medicine
- Experience with Geriatrics
- Have a patient-first mentality and an ability to collaborate effectively with a team.
- Competitive salary
- Malpractice Insurance
- Work-life balance
- CME reimbursement