- Location: Virginia (1-hr west of Roanoke, VA)
- Specialty: Family Medicine
- Requirements: Active VA license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
- Census: 18 – 20 pts per shift
- EMR: EPIC
- Start Date: September 2019
- Duration: ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month) OR locum-to-permanent
- Compensation: up to $16,000/month
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!!
Client Description:Our client manages a non-profit healthcare organization in the Western part of Virginia. They employ approximately 737 physicians representing more than 75 specialties as well as operating 225 practice sites in the greater Roanoke, VA area. As of right now, they are currently taking immediate considerations for qualified Family Practitioners to join one of their Primary Care clinics about 1-hr west of Roanoke, VA. This opportunity is for an ongoing locum tenens but permanent employment is available as well.
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International or email Ryan for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.