MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Family Medicine Physician in Elk Grove, CA. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Our client is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join their practice in Elk Grove, California. This position is with one of the region's largest hospital groups, meaning you will have excellent support. This group is well known for the support it offers its physicians, as well as how supportive and tight knit its providers are. Physicians in this group place a huge premium on kindness, compassion, and camaraderie within the group. This group is also recognized for providing specialized care while investing in the needs of the community through innovative treatments and new technology.
Elk Grove is a suburb of Sacramento that has recently experienced explosive growth. With its high-quality schools, abundance of recreation, and proximity to both Sacramento and San Francisco it makes sense why Elk Grove continues to grow at such a rapid pace.
- Full-time, permanent position
- Outpatient caseload with an option for hospitalist shifts if interested
- Average 18-25 patients per day
- Mostly adult patients with ages ranging from seven to geriatric
- Three additional family medicine physicians and one advanced practitioner on site
- Medium sized clinic with some specialists on site
- Labs, x-rays, and outpatient surgery are at a clinic nearby
- Full spectrum primary care
- Option to do procedures
- Minimal call twice per month
- EMR: Cerner
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Excellent base income guarantee
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Shareholder track opportunities after two years
- Malpractice coverage
- Healthcare benefits
- CME allowance
- Life and disability insurance
- 401k with company match
- Employee assistance program
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine
- Valid California medical license
To view more of our open positions, please visit [Register to View] To immediately speak with one of our staff, please call (866) 90-STAFF. MDstaffers is a proud member of National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations (NALTO) and National Association of Physician Recruiters (NAPR). Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
Job reference #13427