**Family Medicine opening in northeast Pennsylvania**
* Located in ***Wilkes-Barre, PA*** - just 100 miles from Philadelphia & NYC!
* Service area of 350,000+ people
* Full-time, permanent opening
* Employed position
* Outpatient only opening
* Join one of the largest primary care groups in the area
* 1:5 call
* Established primary care practice site
* Monday - Friday 9am-5pm work schedule
* A competitive recruitment package is available that may include:
* Medical education debt repayment
* Monthly stipend payments
* Moving expense allowance
* Productivity incentive bonuses
Hospital is Northeastern Pennsylvanias largest community hospital, with 412-beds and a medical staff of more than 400 physicians representing nearly 50 medical and surgical specialties. It has long been recognized for excellence in heart and vascular care, and an emergency department that treats nearly 70,000 patients a year.
Conveniently situated in the tri-state area, Wilkes-Barre offers easy access to highways and airports. Wilkes-Barre is only hours away from major cities like New York, Baltimore and Philadelphia. If you prefer nature to the bustle of an urban setting, Wilkes-Barre is a short drive from the beautiful Pocono Mountains and boasts a number of natural park lands.
The city is strengthened by its quality educational programs. Two of Wilkes-Barre Area's three high schools are featured on US News and World Report's Best High Schools list. Over 5,000 college students are within walking distance to our downtown and the city's administration has made great strides to connect these colleges with the greater community.