Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Seeking BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join an established team of one physician and two APP’s in an outpatient only setting. 4-day work week option. No call. Services include primary & preventative care, immediate care, physical therapy, cardiology, modern complexity lab, digital x-ray and helicopter transport access. Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefit Package.
COMMUNITY. Nestled along the Inner Banks region of coastal North Carolina, Belhaven is a haven for boaters and sportsmen alike. Residents of Belhaven enjoy a family friendly community, vast country acreage, and historic waterfront home sites perfect for enjoying the sunrise and spectacular sunsets along the Pungo River.
INTERESTED? To speak confidentially with Jill Harris about this permanent opening, please either apply with an updated CV and contact information or call her directly at [Register to View]
. Jill will contact you prior to sending out your information. Reference:
- A desirable climate with mild winters and four distinct seasons- ideal for outdoor enthusiasts
- A multitude of recreation including golf courses, water sports, hunting, camping, fishing, community and state parks
- Convenient access to the Pamlico Sound and the pristine Outer Banks of North Carolina
- Downtown Belhaven, with quality shops and a variety of restaurants, is within walking distance of the waterfront
- Ability to live on the water
Creve Coeur, United States
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.