This job is archived
Family Medicine Physician –Walk In Care
Rye Brook, New York
Yale New Haven Health (YNHHS), the largest and most comprehensive healthcare system in Connecticut, is recognized for advanced clinical care, quality, service, cost effectiveness and commitment to improving the health status of the communities it serves. YNHHS includes five hospitals – Bridgeport, Greenwich, Lawrence + Memorial, Westerly and Yale New Haven Hospitals, several specialty networks and Northeast Medical Group, a non-profit medical foundation with several hundred community-based and hospital-employed physicians.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a wonderful family medicine walk in care location. Our opportunities provide the following:
- Flexible schedule to ensure work/life balance - 12 Hour Shifts / 3 Days Per Week
- Highly competitive salary
- Collegial and supportive environment with access to resources and specialists across the continuum of care
- Full suite of practice management services that allow physicians to focus on patient care
- Beautiful New Facility
- A robust benefit package including matching 403B, pension, tail coverage insurance, generous time off and much more!
Located in beautiful Westchester County and close to Fairfield County of Connecticut, the area boasts wonderful family oriented residential communities. There is quick access to New York City and Boston with fabulous cultural opportunities, theater, orchestra, museums and restaurants.
To learn more, please contact our In-House Physician Recruiter:
Website: [Register to View]