Searching for a board eligible/certified Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician who is mission-driven, personable, energetic, compassionate, and can provide high-quality care. Ideal candidates are mission-focused; flexible with their time, work locations, and have the ability to provide coverage while working within a group practice; highly energetic; creative in problem-solving approaches; quality-focused, and see the provision of services to underserved populations as part of their career goals. JOB ID #46882
- Outpatient only
- Regulachedule is Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- No call, outpatient clinic
- One Saturday per month on a rotating basis is required (if you work a Saturday, you get a day off in the week)
- Open to 3 - 12 shifts or 4 - 10 shifts at certain sites
- Nothing less than 3 days per week to ensure continuity of care
- 18-25 patients per day
- Current valid license to practice medicine in the State of CA (or completion/scheduled date of Jurisprudence)
- Current DPS and DEA certificates (or in progress).
- Board eligibility in Family Medicine is required; board certification is required within 5 years of achieving initial eligibility and ongoing employment is contingent upon this.
- Current American Heart Association or American Red Cross BLS required
- Bilingual is preferred but not required
- Salary plus bonus, Loan repayment options, Relocation assistance
- This is an excellent community and everyone who visits the San Francisco area these days leaves with something great to say. They can't stop talking about their scenic views, burgeoning restaurant scene, and unique culture. And a list of other things that you just have to experience for yourself to truly understand what makes this region so unique. The rest of the country has already taken notice. And it's time you did, too!
All-Star Recruiting Benefits
- Full-service agency
- 24/7 professional and reliable service
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants