Title: Home-Based Primary Care Physician
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Occupational Category: Physician
Description: Our client, a revolutionary and community-focused in-home medical care network by mobile providers, is seeking to hire a Home-Based Primary Care Physician. The Primary Care Physician will lead the development and delivery of our client?s care model and improve the health and well-being of the program members.
- Provide care for individuals with complex needs, providing diagnosis, treatment, counseling, medication management, acute triage and follow up care.
- Foster long-lasting and trusting relationships with patients, as well as their families and/or caregivers.
- Connect with patients and partners in an unbiased and empathetic manner to ensure their needs are being met.
- Utilize a custom-built care facilitation platform to collect data, organize information, track tasks, and communicate with staff, members, and family.
- MD or DO degree
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Pediatrics
- Valid NYS medical License
- Experience providing direct care to underserved populations with complex needs
- Experience being a part of an interdisciplinary team
- Experience working with patients with co-occurring chronic medical and chronic behavioral health diagnoses.
- Certified to provide medication assisted therapy for opioid-use disorder
- Experience caring for the homeless population
- Experience caring for patients within the criminal justice system