Lehigh Valley Health Network – Ranked #1 for Employee Satisfaction in Pennsylvania
Life is full of partnerships. Your health deserves a partner…and your career does too!
Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) is consistently recognized for providing world-class care and being a great place to work. For the 23rd year in a row, LVHN is on U.S. News and World Report’s Best Hospitals in America list. This achievement recognizes our unwavering commitment to be the health care partner the people of our community need, expect and deserve. LVHN is also a committed partner to its employees. In 2019, LVHN was voted as the top large employer in the region by its employees and the community. Becker’s Healthcare placed LVHN on its list of the “150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare” and in July 2019, Forbes ranked LVHN first among Pennsylvania health care employers.
LVHN invites you to partner with us for your own career experience.
The Department of Family Medicine at LVHN is a great place to start or continue your career. Join a department that is patient centered, progressive and committed to finding “joy” in the practice of primary care.
- 50+ Practices, 150+ Providers, a variety of clinical settings with current openings in:
Lehigh Valley – Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton
Pocono Mountains-Brodheadsville, East Stroudsburg
Pennsylvania Farmlands-Kutztown, Moselem Springs
Northeast Mountains-Hazleton, Schuylkill County
- $100,000 bonus for all primary care physicians
- Monthly Education Stipend for residents and fellows
- Career growth through teaching, research and leadership
- Academic appointment available
- Student loan assistance/PSLF eligible employer
- Great location-90 minutes to NYC, 60 minutes to Philadelphia
We invite you to interview at Lehigh Valley Health Network to discover the difference for yourself!