Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Arcadia, WI / about 1.5 hours East of Rochester, MN / County Population of 30K
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BC/BE Family Medicine physician for an outpatient only position – no call or hospital work.
- 4-day work week option.
- Specialists are available 24/7 for consultations.
- EMR: Epic.
- Physician-led, integrated health system with 800+ clinicians and 8,000+ total employees.
- Team of 20 (medical staff, nurses, lab, x-ray, physical therapy and Spanish interpreters).
- Financial Information: competitive compensation (salaried position) with great benefits including loan forgiveness, CME time and monetary allowance, retirement plan and more. Opportunity to participate in the corporate wellness program.
: Nestled in the hills of Western Wisconsin, Arcadia is like no other place on Earth. Recreation includes some of the best hunting, fishing, camping, and canoeing areas around. Eight municipal parks provides fun for the whole family with playground equipment and activities for the kids or the kid in you. Arcadia also boasts seven international companies and many more large and small businesses. Employment is everywhere with above minimum wage job opportunities for all skills and most trades. We are centrally located with two interstate highways less than an hour away, and transportation of goods is possible via railway or by barges on the mighty Mississippi River, only a half an hour away. Arcadia also has the only inter-modal system between Milwaukee and the Twin Cities. Education is the foundation to all our futures and Arcadia is committed and proud of our public and private school systems.
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at [Register to View]
or call 1-[Register to View]
Creve Coeur, United States
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.