**Family Practice opening in Washington**
* Located in ***Raymond, WA*** - Olympia 75m
* Full-time, permanent opening
* Reports to: Medical Director
* Supervises: Mid Level Providers
* Education: Graduation from an accredited school of medicine and completion of internship in an approved hospital.
* Licensure/Certification: Current license to practice medicine in the State of Washington and in good standing with medical board. Satisfies qualifications for insurability under FTCA or the professional liability policy offered by Health Center; and possess an unrestricted right to prescribe controlled substances and medication.
* Experience: At least 2 years of clinical or private practice experience/ patient care after training.
This position provides clinical expertise within the medical team to improve patient care throughout Health Center. The physician at the clinic works with the
Medical Director in the development of standards, policies, and procedures for clinical practice in the health center; organization, integration, and continuing education; direction and coordination of diagnostic and evaluative activities, treatment services, and care of patients; and implementation of Federal and State laws and regulations. This person is also responsible for building effective relationships with referring physicians to ensure excellent follow-up regarding patient consults and to build an improved culture of collaboration among specialists, primary care physicians, nurses, and other staff to meet the needs of patients. This position proactively identifies opportunities to improve the patient and family experience of care and to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of resource use. This position plays an active role in team based care via Patient Centered Medical Home and other quality initiatives.