**Family Medicine opening in Iowa**
* Located in ***Ottumwa, IA*** - just 80 miles from Des Moines!
* Service area of 80,000 people
* Full-time, permanent opening
* Employed position
* Outpatient only - no hospital call is required
* There is regional and local access to all specialists
* Competitive Salary and Incentive Compensation
* Sign-On Bonus
* Relocation Allowance
* CME Allowance
* Marketing Assistance
* Generous student loan repayment assistance and Stipend while you complete training
* Benefit package, including paid malpractice
Some say Iowa has a fifth season. That fifth season is time - time to enjoy the other four. Ottumwa, the city of bridges, is located in southeastern Iowa. The Des Moines River runs right through Ottumwa, providing a beautiful backdrop to a vibrant region. It is where business, nature, recreation and entertainment meet. Stroll along the levee trail, fish from the banks, or enjoy boating. With a variety of historical attractions, cultural resources, and recreational opportunities, residents never have a shortage of things to do. The Bridge View Center offers exceptional convention and meeting space as well as a state of the art performing arts theater. Lake Wapello State Park offers 1,150 acres of beautiful wooded hillsides and a lake to hike, cross country ski, boat, fish and swim. A family oriented community of 25,000, Ottumwa offers a low cost of living and outstanding public and private education facilities.
* Top 3 employers are John Deere, Cargill, and Ottumwa Regional Health Center
* Community offers low cost of living, abundant choices in recreation and entertainment, and has outstanding
* educational opportunities
* Home to Indian Hills Community College
* Only 85 miles from Des Moines!
* 3.5 hours from Kansas City and 5 hours from Chicago