Well-established Outpatient Only Family Medicine Practice is seeking a board certified Family Practice physician.
* Office conveniently located next to hospital in a rapidly growing community near Charleston with young families
* Practice currently has 2 physicians and 1 PA
* Patients range from infant to geriatrics and scope of practice is general family medicine including in-office procedures.
* No hospital call
* Practice call is shared with another group and is typically very quiet
* Senior physician plans to reduce his workload so expect to quickly grow your patient base
* Competitive compensation
Hospital / Community information:
94-bed, acute-care hospital with a 24-hour emergency room and comprehensive medical services offering the latest in technological advances. The facility enjoys an enviable reputation for pediatrics and women's services, including "home-like" birthing suites, fostering an environment where people, compassion, and community are held at the highest value. Our experienced and caring board-certified pediatric specialists provide comprehensive specialized medical and surgical care for children from infants to teenagers. We are rapidly expanding many areas of the facility with projects such as:
* Completion of a $61 million 30-bed Inpatient and Surgical Services expansion
* New Orthopaedic Clinic which connects to an employed multi-specialty Pediatric Clinic
* ED expansion project to address the growing market need in the Pediatric portion of the Emergency Department.
The Charleston area is experiencing 3-4 times the national growth rate, with young families being one of the fastest growing demographic groups. As a result, our Health System two acute care hospitals, totaling 407 beds along with two free-standing emergency departments, cares for more pediatric emergency department patients than any other health system in the state.
If you're not familiar with our community - it is one of the best kept secrets in the U.S. With small town charm, schools ranked highest in state academic performance, affordable housing, and easy access to downtown Charleston. The Charleston region has been ranked #1 by Conde' Nast magazine for 4 years in a row. Our region is known for its vibrant art and restaurant offerings as well as its genuine hospitality.