Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Family Practice in IN - A Temporary Family Medicine Physician Is Requested in Indiana
A facility in Indiana seeks a family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 8 am - 5 pm, and the physician will see 2 - 3 patients per hour. The facility has eClinicalWorks EMR. You must be board certified and have an IN state license.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC required
- License: IN state license needed
- Schedule: 8 am to 5 pm
- Charting: eClinicalWorks EMR
- Caseload: 2 - 3 patients per hour
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...