- We are seeking a Family Medicine physician to join our team in Fosston, MN.
- This individual will partner with six (6) Family Medicine physicians and six (6) Advanced Practice Clinicians to provide exceptional patient-focused care to the community of Fosston and its greater region.
- 1.0 FTE, full-time opportunity (36 patient contact hours; 32 patient contact hours if doing OB)
- Hours: Monday-Friday between 8a-5p
- Based in Fosston, MN with potential outreach to Oklee and Bagley Clinics
- Average Clinic Patients per day: 28-30
- Average Procedures per day: 1-2
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $25,000 To $50,000 More Compared To Starting Family Medicine Salaries In Minneapolis, MN. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. 4 beds 3 baths 2816 sqft Absolutely maintenance free home on 10.02 acres in prime location. Home comes with 3 full baths, 4 bedrooms, central air and in floor heat. Beautiful oak hardwood floors and Maple kitchen cabinets.This home can be yours for $350,000.
The Community. Fosston, MN is in the heart of northwestern MN “where the prairie meets the pine.” Located 40 minutes west of Bemidji, 1 hour east of Grand Forks, and 3 hours from Winnipeg, Canada.
Great school system, excellent outdoor recreation and plenty of local and regional entertainment. Affordable housing, quality of life and a sense of community showcase Fosston as the best of rural America.
The Employer. Headquartered in Duluth, Minn., They combines the strengths and talents of 14,000 employees, including more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practitioners, who serve our patients and communities through the mission of being called to make a healthy difference in people’s livesClosest Major City
- 173 miles to Winnipeg, Canada
- 214 miles to Minneapolis, MN
- 220 miles to Saint Paul, MN
- 430 miles to Madison, WI
- Bemidji State University (about 42 miles; Bemidji, MN; Full-time enrollment: 4,316)
- Northland Community and Technical College (about 43 miles; Thief River Falls, MN; FT enrollment: 2,717)
- University of North Dakota (about 66 miles; Grand Forks, ND; FT enrollment: 12,858)
- Minnesota State University-Moorhead (about 69 miles; Moorhead, MN; FT enrollment: 6,096)
North Dakota State University-Main Campus (about 69 miles; Fargo, ND; FT enrollment: 12,680)
- Snowmobiling, hunting, fishing, golfing, and bird watching include some of the highlights in the area.
- Also, the area is home to two state forests, two large National Wildlife Refugees, 28 fishing lakes and almost 24,000 acres of public hunting land.
- TheoRose On Main
- Nord's Pharmacy & Gifts
- Dollar General
- Palubicki's Family Market & Spirits