This job is archived
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Family Medicine (FM)
- $199k/year salary
- Benefits for physician 100% covered by employer
- Paid malpractice - Occurrence Based - No tail
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Family Medicine (FM)
- Low Acuity Family Medicine
- Average 2 patients/hour - nobody pushing you.
- No call
- 165-Bed Hospital just up the road with outstanding sub-specialty coverage.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Family Medicine (FM)
- Must be Board Eligible per AMBS 2012 guidelines - Board Certified preferred
- Positive/collegial attitude. This is a small FQHC and interpersonal relationships matter.
- No personal background issues (NPDB strikes) within the last 10 years.
- Malpractice history considered case by case.
COMMUNITY Family Medicine (FM)
- Breathtakingly Beautiful Oregon Coast
- Reasonably Priced Real Estate - Actual Current Listing: 5-bedroom, 3-bath, built in 2003, panoramic ocean views - $575k. This same house in SoCal would cost you over $10M
- 63,000 county population comprised of several towns all with their own unique culture. No call - no call radius - live anywhere you like.
- There is a different festival, concert, theater in the park, every weekend.
- World Renowned Golf Resort 30 minutes from your office. Perennial top 20 course in the U.S.
REFERENCE NUMBER: 142448
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit [Register to View] ">[Register to View] for more information.