This job is archived
- Perform patient histories and physical examinations as scheduled. Evaluate findings and provide appropriate patient care.
- Provide quality clinical diagnostic skills in the delivery of patient care. Review all test results and recommend suitable management for the patient, including but not limited to, preventive health recommendations and habits.
- Provide relationship-centered care
- Complete and insure accuracy of patient medical record.
- Participate in the organization?s Quality Assurance Program.
- Communicate effectively with the clinical team to insure total delivery of quality care.
- Participate in medical staff educational programs and meetings.
- Conduct and interpret Cardiac Stress Tests.
- Be an active participant and supporter of new programs.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Medical Doctorate (MD or DO)
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Have current unrestricted New York State license and unrestricted DEA certificate
- Medical Degree and completion of a four-year post graduate medical training
- 2 plus years experience