Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Family Medicine opening in Georgia**
* Located in ***Columbus, GA*** - 88m to Montgomery, AL ; 90m to Atlanta
* Mostly outpatient
* Seeking a Family Medicine physician to join a large multi-specialty group practice. * This is a primarily outpatient position as the group utilizes the hospitalist program to cover the majority of inpatient activities.
* Office hours are Monday-Thursday 8am-5pm and Fridays 8am-noon.
* The group is looking to replace a retiring physician
* Expected patient volume is around 25 patients per day.
A 376-bed facility employing more than 2,700 employees and 300 physicians. In addition to a full range of inpatient, outpatient and emergency room services, hospital offers the only open heart surgery program in the area.
Columbus is located only 1.5 hours from Atlanta, GA and is the second largest city in the state with approximately 200,000 residents. A generous compensation package will be provided.
Situated at the heart of the Chattahoochee Valley, Columbus is Georgia's third largest city. Just 90 miles south of Atlanta, Columbus offers residents and visitors the amenities of a big city with the charm and hospitality of a small southern town. Residents and visitors can ride the rapids on the Chattahoochee River, fly to the moon and back at the Coca-Cola Space Science Center, or unwind in the southern hospitality. Or, guests can meet family and friends at the Riverwalk, in Uptown or at any one of the city's fabulous eateries.
Once Georgia's last frontier outpost, now it's third largest city, Columbus is a true destination of choice. Between its rich history, theatre, arts, outdoors activities and sports -- Columbus has something for everyone. Visitors can check out local theatre and arts scene, visit the National Infantry Museum, or head outdoors for some whitewater fun. On the banks of the Chattahoochee River, Columbus is home to the longest urban whitewater course in the world.