Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Family Medicine opening in Bend, OR**
* Full time, permanent
* Seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to provide clinical care to a primarily underserved patient population
* Provide direct patient care within the scope of primary care medicine in an outpatient, and in certain circumstances inpatient settings.
* Examine, diagnose, and treat acute and chronic medical conditions.
* Provide care which reflects health care cost consciousness and addresses social determinants of health.
* Effectively utilize team based care model, leveraging expertise of all members of multi-disciplinary team.
* Maintain accurate electronic health records of patients and completes documentation in timely manner.
* Average volume: 14 patients/day
* Team-based care model
* ***2 years of relevant work experience or more required***
* Competitive benefits package!!
The center is an innovative community health center system that pioneers unique and creative ways to provide patient access to health care. Since our founding in 2002 we have proudly served insured and uninsured patients regardless of age, ethnicity, or income.
We focus on a holistic approach to patient care by incorporating behavioral health, pharmacy, and nutrition support to serve patients in the most meaningful way. Here, you will work with incredibly dedicated and mission-centered peers and be part of a dynamic team based environment. Our organization maintains a HPSA rating of 17 and qualifies for National Health Scholars, National Health Service Corps and other Loan Repayment Programs.
The center offers more than just a job, it is a lifestyle. A lifestyle of serving others. A lifestyle of being an integral part of your community. A lifestyle that offers work/life balance. A lifestyle of enjoying the outdoors! Central Oregon offers over 300 days of sunshine a year, so enjoy a PTO day on the mountain, biking/hiking trails, or the river! A lifestyle that improves lives, including yours.