**Family Medicine opportunities in Wisconsin**
* Locations are ***Neenah, WI*** and ***Oshkosh, WI***
* Seeking BC/BE Family Medicine physicians to join health system's urban clinic locations.
* Outpatient only clinics
* Employed positions
* Flexible two-year salary guarantee based on a 4 or 4 1/2 day work week. After two years, physician moves to incentive compensation plan
* Signing Bonus/ Student Loan Forgiveness - you choose!
* Relocation Assistance
* Vacation: 35 days annually including CME/Vacation/Holidays
* CME: $4,500/year (includes technology)
* Health/Dental/Life coverage
* Short and Long Term Disability coverage
* Professional Liability coverage
* Licensing/Board Fees
* 403b and 457b
* Legal Plan and more!
**Neenah Location Details:**
* 1:11 "At Home" Call; Hospitalists manage all admissions
* Brand new facility to work in with state-of-the-art equipment
**Oshkosh Location Details:**
* 1:14 "At Home" Call on weekends; Hospitalists manage all admissions
* Full service lab onsite
The Fox Valley of Wisconsin includes Appleton, Neenah, and Menasha, and is comprised of a total of 18 unique communities positioned along the scenic Fox River and Lake Winnebago. This area offers the charm, safety, and convenience of small town life, with the diversity and vitality of a metropolitan area.
The Fox Valley is the proud home of notable school systems, colleges, and is known across Wisconsin as THE place for shopping. Downtown Appleton, the Fox River Mall and many other retail destinations are a draw for shoppers from all over Wisconsin and beyond. In addition, the region features vibrant cultural venues, a year-round calendar of exciting events, one-of-a-kind museums and fantastic outdoor recreation.
The Fox Valley is a community where live music, art, and creativity thrive. There are many events throughout the year to partake in, such as Mile of Music, Octoberfest, night markets, marathons, Art on the Town, summer concerts, outdoor movies, parades, weekly Farmer's Market events, and more.