Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Family Medicine opening in Sierra Vista, AZ**
* ***Sierra Vista*** - service area of 150,000 people
* Full-time, permanent opening
* Employed position
* Joining a hospital-affiliated primary care practice
* Opportunity to grow a practice quickly given the need for primary care services in the community
* Call includes Pediatric call only, including newborn coverage in Level I nursery
* Neonatal Nurse Practitioners in place 7am-7pm everyday
* Currently 1:3 or better
* Hospitalist group in place 24/7 for adult care
* Competitive recruitment package
* Base salary + wRVU production incentive
* CME allowance
* Sign-on bonus
* Medical debt assistance
* Relocation allowance
* Residency stipend
* Health benefits + Retirement plan
* Marketing + practice growth assistance
Located in the beautiful high desert of southeastern Arizona, Health Center proudly calls Sierra Vista, Arizona home. Nestled in the San Pedro River Valley 75 miles southeast of Tucson, Sierra Vista serves as the main commercial, cultural, and recreational hub of Cochise County and offers spectacular mountain views and year-round temperate climate.
Known as the hummingbird capital of America, Sierra Vista has abundant wildlife which draws tourists from across the globe. Outdoor sightseeing and recreational activities are abundant in the area with a variety of state parks, championship golf courses, tennis courts, and over 20 miles of multi-use paths within the city. There are also many cultural amenities to be found throughout the year with the Art Discovery Series and annual festivals, such as the Cochise Cowboy Poetry and Music Gathering.