Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Family Medicine opening near Lexington, KY**
* Located in ***Danville, KY*** - just 35 miles from Lexington!
* Service area of approximately 120,000 people
* Full-time, permanent opening
* Employed position
* Clinic affiliated with a 222-bed, Level III Trauma Center
* Outpatient only - hospitalist group covers all inpatient care
* Medical Staff call is 1:4
* The physician can expect to build a busy practice quickly and see up to 400 patients visits per month
* Experience preferred
* Competitive compensation and benefits!
* Year One: Guaranteed Salary based on local market conditions and eligible productivity
* Year Two: Guaranteed Salary based on local market conditions and eligible productivity
* Year Three: Base Salary plus productivity
* There is no cap to potential income
* Health Insurance- two options for health insurance coverage
* Paid Time Off - 8 hours accrued per pay period
* Short and Long Term Disability
* Malpractice Insurance
* Continuing medical education allowance of $6,000.00 annually. In addition, 5 days of CME time are allotted without impacting paid time off
* 403B Retirement Savings Plan with up to 8% match
* Life Insurance
Danville is located approximately 35 miles from Lexington and 75 miles from Louisville although one does not need to travel frequently for extracurricular activities. Danville has many opportunities for enjoying leisure time, to include shopping, restaurants and a lively Community Arts Center, in addition to the programming provided by Centre Colleges Norton Center for the Arts.
Danville has a lifestyle with appeal for all: families, young professionals, or single physician. The four-season moderate climate makes Danville a great place to call home in a beautiful bluegrass setting! We have an excellent educational system, as well as easy access to collegiate sports venues, cultural arts, recreational waters and parks, and airports.