Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Family Medicine position available in Illinois**
* Located in ***Effingham, IL*** - 100m outside of St. Louis, MO; 88m outside of Springfield, IL
* Schedule: Monday Friday, 36 patient contact hours (4 admin hours)
* Patient load: 18-22 patients/day (confirmed 1500 patient panel but we believe its as high as 3000 patients)
* Salary range: starting at $240k
* Group size: We have over 470+ providers (physicians/APCs) across Central and South-Central Illinois
* Loan repayment (negotiable)
* 20 days off + 5 CME days + 6 national holidays
* CME - $5k + 5 days
* Residency stipends
* Malpractice/tail, boards, licensing
The city bills itself as "The Crossroads of Opportunity" because of its location at the intersection of two major Interstate highways: I-57 running from Chicago to Miner, Missouri, and I-70 running from Utah to Maryland. It is also served by U.S. Route 45, which runs from Ontonagon, Michigan to Mobile, Alabama, U.S. Route 40, the historic National Road, which stretches from Atlantic City, New Jersey to Summit, Utah, and Illinois routes 32 and 33 also run through the city. It is also a major railroad junction, the crossing of the Illinois Central main line from Chicago to Memphis with the Pennsylvania Railroad line from Indianapolis to St. Louis. Thus, Effingham has a broad range of restaurants, and lodging facilities.