Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Family Medicine opening near Fort Myers, FL**
* Located in ***Cape Coral, FL*** - 11m from Fort Myers
* Full time, permanent
* Seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to join an established, physician-owned primary care practice
* No hospital, 1-2 days call per month (phone call only)
* Opportunities at both Cape Coral and Fort Myer locations with the practice
* Ownership or employed tracks; bonus based on productivity
* Competitive compensation and benefits available!
Cape Coral is a city in southwest Florida, known for its many canals. Home to manatees, Sirenia Vista Park has kayak routes to Matlacha Pass Aquatic Preserve, where birds wade amid mangroves. Cape Coral Historical Society & Museum traces the planning of the city. Yacht Club Community Park has a beach and pier on the Caloosahatchee River. To the north, Four Mile Cove Ecological Preserve attracts herons and ibis.
The city has over 400 miles (640 km) of canals, more than any other city in the world. Most of the canals are navigable and some have access to the Gulf of Mexico.