**Family Medicine opening Iowa**
* Located in ***Osage, IA*** - 30 miles to Mason City
* Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
* Saturday 8:00 a.m. 12 noon
* Inpatient and/or outpatient
* BC/BE Family Practice Physician to join a busy practice with 3 Family Medicine physicians and 4 non-physician providers.B
* Specialty clinics in Cardiology, Neurology, Ophthalmology, OrthopedicB Surgery, and Otolaryngology.
* Graduate of a medical/osteopathic medical school is required.
* Board certified or board eligible.
* Licensed or eligible for State of IowaB physician license
* Iowa Controlled Substance Certificate and Federal DEA Certificate.
**About Osage, IA:**
Located in Mitchell County ranked in Top 15 Best Places to Live by The Progressive Farmer magazine. A community of 3,500. Stable economy, forecasted population growth of 3.2%.B
Recreational opportunities abound with 2,000 acres of public land for wildlife viewing and public hunting, a five-mile lake for boating, fishing and water skiing, and three high quality cold-water trout streams. Practice in a place where your skills are appreciated, where physicians are highly respected members of the community, and where families embrace you and yours as you become rooted in a
lifestyle second to none!
Services available include General Surgery, pulmonary and sports rehab, speech therapy, PT, OT, medical nutrition therapy, bone densitometry, CT, mobile MRI, mammography, nuclear medicine, ultrasound, vascular screening.