Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Family Practice opening in Tennessee**
* Located in ***Byrdstown, TN*** - 25m from Livingston
* Full time, permanent
* Seeking a new BC/BE Family Medicine physician to assume established outpatient practice with a robust patient panel.
The practice is located in Byrdstown, TN, located 25 miles north of Livingston, TN. Only 2 miles away from beautiful Dale Hollow Lake.
* Hours are M-F 8-5pm with the potential of flexible scheduling including weekends.
* The position is joining 4 physicians and 2 nurse practitioners.
* A strong Hospitalist service is in place to provide inpatient care, if needed.
* We offer a generous compensation package including sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and more!
The hospital is a Joint Commission-accredited, 114-bed acute care facility. The hospital and the 65+ physicians on its medical staff provide a comprehensive range of healthcare services, including 24-hour emergency services that serve the Upper Cumberland Region. The hospitals Womens Center features recently renovated birthing suites. Diagnostic and Radiology Services include Computed Tomography Scanning, Ultrasonography, Mammography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Radiography and Nuclear Medicine. A 6-bed Critical Care unit provides intensive care services and procedures with advanced cardiac and ventilatory equipment for continuous patient monitoring. Physical Rehabilitative services on both an inpatient and an outpatient basis are also available.
Livingston and Overton County have made a strong commitment to education at all levels with one K-4 school, five elementary schools, one high school and an early childhood center. The Volunteer State Community College at Livingston is a full-service, two-year public community college. Tennessee Tech University is a four-year institution located 20 minutes south of Livingston and is the states only technology-oriented university.
Livingston is home to many exciting festivals, including the Overton County Fair, the Overton County Blue-grass Festival, the Standing Stone Car Show, the Standing Stone Marbles Festival, the National Rolley Hole Championship (featured on ESPN and in Southern Living magazine), a Christmas Craft Show and the citys annual Christmas Parade.