Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Family Medicine opening in Alabama**
* Located in ***Foley, AL*** - Pensacola, FL 20m
* Medical Center through Foley Clinic Corp is seeking an additional Family Medicine physician to join its primary care group (network) of physicians.
* The position can be traditional (inpatient/outpatient) or 100% outpatient with hospitalists taking care of all inpatient call/rounding/etc.
* Several office locations.
* Practice Call: TBD
* ***Comprehensive Financial Package that may include all of the following:***
* Competitive Salary based on MGMA guidelines
* Incentive Bonus based on WRUVs
* Commencement/Signing bonus
* Medical Education Debt Assistance
* Residency/Fellowship Stipend (if applicable)
* Relocation Expenses
* Vacation, Health, Dental, Vision benefits
* Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
* Potential for Mid-Level Supervision Compensation
Medical Center is within 12 miles from the Alabama Gulf Coast and has been recognized as one of The Join Commissions top performers four years in a row, recognized as one of Modern Healthcares top 100 places to work 7 years in a row, recognized by Healthgrades for its excellence in patient experience, and recognized by Consumer Reports for being one of the top nine hospitals for infection prevention.
Ask anyone who lives, works, or plays in South Baldwin County, and they will tell you that the quality of life here is one of the best in the state of Alabama and in the South. With a record of phenomenal and well-managed growth; deep roots in the agricultural, fishing, timber, and tourism industries; outstanding natural resources, recreational opportunities and tourist attractions; and acclaimed educational and cultural programs, South Baldwin is the kind of place people don't want to leave.
Foley - known as "The Heart of the American Riviera" - prides itself on its hometown atmosphere and its progressive attitude. On Foley's downtown streets, people stop to talk to each other and congregate at a quaint soda fountain. The neighborhoods that grow in all directions from the intersection of highways 59 and 98 are a series of neat blocks lined with ancient oak trees shading wide streets. A Tree City, Foley gives away thousands of trees each year. Visitors are welcomed by John B. Foley Park, which centers on a fountain and is hung with flowering baskets. Bargain hunters flock to the Tanger Outlet Center's more than 120 stores and to Foley's antique malls.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States