Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Family Medicine opening in Northwestern Texas**
* Located in ***Dalhart, TX*** - 85m from Amarillo; 200m from Lubbock
* Full time, permanent
* Seeking BC/BE ***Family Medicine with or without OB*** to join an established Primary Care clinics
* Health system currently has 2 rural clinics with 3 FP/OB physicians and 5 midlevel providers
* ***H1 visa candidates accepted***
* Average 2000 visits per month
* Competitive compensation and benefits available, including retirement and malpractice coverage
Looking to move to Dalhart , TX? Weve got everything you want to know about the key factors that could make this the best place for you, including Dalhart, TX real estate. Lets start with the basics: Dalhart , TX is located in Dallam County . It has a population of 8,254.
Dalhart , TX, offers a bevy of cant-miss things to do, from attending special events, to getting involved in the arts and learning about local history; to dining at independent restaurants and staying active at area parks. Being a great place to live also means being a great place to work. A thriving economy helps the tax base (so theres more money for city improvements) and helps a city attract and retain talent.