Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Family Medicine opening near Columbus, OH
Located in Urbana, OH
45 minutes to Columbus OH
45 minutes to Dayton OH
Full time, permanent opening
- Includes a 97-bed hospital, urgent care, nursing home and a comprehensive array of specialists
- Employs approximately 800 people
- Strong financial performance year over year; approximately $170M in annual revenue
- Ranked #1, in central Ohio by HCAPS for customer service, 3 out of 4 quarters in 2012
- Is in the top 5% in the nation for outstanding patient experience by Healthgrades
- Ranked #10 safest hospital in the U.S. and #1 in Ohio by the worlds largest independent
- Earned a 5-Star rating for total knee replacement by Healthgrades, three years in a row
- Has annual revenue of approximately $8M.
- Employs 20 multispecialty providers, operating at 11 locations.
- Currently seeking an Endocrinologist to restart the Service Line.
- Currently no endocrinologist in the community.
- Compensation structure:
- Base salary and production bonus based on wRVUs.
- Additional compensation opportunities based on quality and practice profitability.
- Vacation is negotiable.
- Full medical, dental, vision, life and disability benefits available.
- Continuing Medical Education time off and paid expenses.
- Professional dues and fees paid.
- Student loan reimbursement and relocation expenses are negotiable.
- Various leadership opportunities are available and include medical directorships, committees and
Located in the third-fastest growing county in the state of Ohio, Hospital is located just 20 minutes northwest of the major metropolitan area of Columbus. Union County and its communities offer a number of amenities and attractions, including a charming historic Uptown area, public parks, and many different dining and shopping opportunities.
- Union County is the third fastest growing county in Ohio; it has grown 28.7% over the past 10 years.
- Union County has the sixth highest Median Household Income in the state of Ohio.
- Union County has a strong and diverse employment base in Marysville:
- Honda of America, employing 10,500 people in the four county region.
- Scotts Miracle-Grow Company
- Nestle Research & Development
- Compared to other counties Union County has a low, 5.3%, unemployment rate.
- Each of four school districts in the county all received the highest honor on the state report card from
the Ohio Department of Education, placing districts among the elite schools in the state.
- The Columbus Region is the #6 best housing markets in America.