Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Family Medicine opportunity near Indianapolis, IN
Located in Columbus, IN
45 miles from Indianapolis
Exciting full time employment opportunity for a BC/BE Family Medicine physicians desiring to be on the ground floor of a new group practice in Columbus, Indiana.
We are open to recent graduates or practicing physicians and are a H1B eligible facility. Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered.
Medical group offers a competitive wage and compensation package based on training and clinical experience:
- Guaranteed salary
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Generous Vacation Days
- CME Allowance
- Sign on bonus
- Stipend during residency
- Call schedule conducive to work/life balance
- Excellent employee and physician retention
Join a health network which encompasses many specialties. You will also receive administrative support allowing you to focus on patient care and service.
- The hospital provides 24-hour emergency and inpatient services, rehabilitation services, surgical services, and laboratory and diagnostic services. Hospitalists based at Hospital work as partners with our primary care physicians.
- Physician Liaisons provide support with marketing and new patient referrals.
- A designated in-house Physician Support Team is available 24/7 to assist with any technology needs.
Medical group is a system of physicians, healthcare professionals, out-patient centers and more. Together our innovative thinking is redefining the delivery of healthcare in South Eastern Indiana.
Our pursuit of innovation and excellence is embedded in every action and connection we make to give people the very best health and wellness experience.
Through our involvement with Healthy Communities we are involved in improving the health and quality of life of all residents of Bartholomew County.