Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Academic Family Medicine opening near Hartford, CT**
* Located in ***Manchester, CT*** - just 10 miles from Hartford!
* Full-time, permanent opening
* 100% outpatient - no call and no inpatient responsibilities
* Faculty position with the hospital's Family Medicine Residency Program
* Provide excellent clinical care at 2 locations in Manchester
* Must have a passion to teach residency and a strong interest in developing a curriculum
* Position involves precepting residents and medical students on a daily basis, along with some patient consults
* OB is optional
* Opportunities for inpatient moonlighting
* Great Salary
* Generous Benefits Package
* Outstanding Paid Time Off
* CME Allowance Package
The eastern region of Connecticut is known for its superior public and private schools, cultural diversity, natural beauty and quaint, family-oriented neighborhoods. Connecticut blends the charm of New England with a cosmopolitan style. Award-winning theaters, restaurants and museums, beautiful beaches, parks and mountains, historic villages and even world-renowned shopping and casinos are all in close proximity. The thriving cities of Hartford and New Haven offer accessible urban attractions. And the regions ideal location makes it easy to escape to destinations such as Boston, New York, Newport, Cape Cod, Long Island, plus the mountains of Vermont and New Hampshire all within a two-hour drive.