**Family Medicine opening in Idaho**
Located in Lewiston, ID - 100 miles to Spokane, WA
Service area of 100,000 people
Full time, permanent opening
Medical Center is seeking a board certified or board eligible experienced Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician to join our multispecialty group totaling thirty-seven providers in Lewiston, Idaho.
Medical center is the largest physician-owned independent practice in northern Idaho.
Medical center's specialties include: Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Express Care, Occupational Medicine, OB/GYN, Dermatology, Rheumatology, Neurology, Urology, Podiatry, General Surgery and Behavioral Health. The clinic provides an array of ancillary services including full service laboratory and radiology departments with onsite CT, MRI, Ultrasound, Mammography, and DEXA services.
- Base salary plus bonus incentive based on production;
- Exceptional benefits package including: CME, vacation, retirement, health and dental insurance;
- Partnership option available following the first year;
- Average 18-25 patients per day;
- Family Practice Department provider call ratio 1:12.
- The Lewiston-Clarkston Valley has a population of 60,000 and is located at the confluence of the Snake and Clearwater rivers on the Idaho/Washington border.
- Easy access to a local airport, colleges and universities, shopping and any number of outdoor activities including: camping, hiking, boating, skiing, rafting, hunting and fishing;
- Two hour drive to metropolitan communities of Spokane, WA and Coeur dAlene, ID;
- Moderate four-season climate;
- Safe community with excellent schools.
Inpatient services are primarily supported by the local hospitalist group. The group is interested in recruiting to support the community need for primary care and to fill a position when one of our long-term Family Practice physicians retires.