**Family Medicine in South Carolina**
* Located in ***Camden, SC*** - 32m from Columbia, SC
* Full time, permanent
* Seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine/Pediatrics physician for a dynamic, modern subspecialist group
* Group is seeking a physician who loves outpatient and hospital work and enjoys living in a rural community with quick access to nearby Columbia, South Carolina.
* Dynamic group of Physicians
* Modern Facility
* Good Specialists
* Quick ramp up time
* 1:6 Call
* Compensation includes a base salary with potential for quarterly bonuses plus a comprehensive benefits package.
* Partnership opportunity.
* Student loan forgiveness negotiable.
**Health Care System:**
The health care system is a multi-specialty physician practice with four (4) primary care locations in Camden, Lugoff, Kershaw, and Elgin, South Carolina. The practice includes physicians specializing in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Ophthalmology, OB-GYN, as well as nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
Kershaw County, South Carolina, is one of South Carolinas most thriving and desirable places to live, work and visit. There are more than 60 historic sites, some dating back as far as the late 1700s, in Camdens Historic District, including parks, cottages, and spacious mansions. Walk the grounds and tour the houses of the Historic Camden Revolutionary War Site, occupied by Lord Cornwallis while in Camden during the Revolutionary War.
Camden is anxious to share yesterdays treasures with todays visitors. The Antiques and Arts District has six antique malls and over a dozen other shops to offer an outstanding selection of antiques and collectibles.
The hospitality of this gracious community will entice you to enjoy this place of history, horses, recreation, festivals, shopping, and dining.
Recognized for its superior facilities and programs, the Recreation Department hosts many state and regional tournaments and is a big draw for local residents. Catering to all age groups, the Recreation Department supervises 34 tennis courts, 31 baseball fields 9 soccer fields, 4 volleyball courts, 3 walking paths and a star struck observatory for the astronomy enthusiast. Sports programs, crafts and instructional courses are available.
And, of course, Camden is the Steeplechase Capital of the World. Spring blossoms with the Carolina Cup, and fall brings the world-famous Colonial Cup Race. Other equine events such as horse shows and polo matches are available throughout the year.